Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. reserves the right to refuse individual admission and participation in our auctions, to reject bids at any time, and to withdraw any lot at any time from auction. The terms of this agreement may be modified without notice.
Auctions may be recorded for both audio and video for security and quality assurance.
By registering to participate and bid in this Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. auction, Buyer agrees to the Terms and Conditions of Sale as follows:
Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. reserves the right to request a copy of a valid driver's license and credit card to keep on file and is hereby authorized to process up to 20% of the low estimate on all lots requested for phone and/or absentee bidding. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. also reserves the right to process payments using this credit card if the Buyer fails to pay invoice in full within 10 business days of invoice being sent.
WARRANTIES & REPRESENTATIONS:
All property is sold AS IS, WHERE-IS, and without recourse. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc., for itself and as agent for the seller, makes no warranties or representations of any kind with respect to any Lot., Buyer agrees that in no event shall Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. be held responsible or liable for the correctness, description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, value, or condition of any Lot. Nothing said or done by Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall be deemed a warranty of representation or an assumption of liability by Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc.
Condition reports state our professional opinion and should not be treated as a statement of fact. As such, Ahlers & Ogletree Auction Gallery is not responsible for any omissions or errors to these condition reports.
The absence of any reference to the condition of a lot does not imply that the lot is in perfect condition or free of imperfections.
Buyer agrees to pay Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. a buyer's premium based on winning bid amounts as follows:
- Winning bids placed directly with the house via in-person bidding, phone and/or absentee: 24% of any winning bid (21% for cash or check payments).
- Winning bids placed Live Auctioneers, Bidsquare, and Invaluable: 25% of any winning bid, regardless of payment method.
All purchases are subject to the sales tax rate as stipulated by their city and/or state unless a valid tax-exempt certificate is supplied to Auctioneer.
PAYMENT & PICKUP POLICY:
ALL SALES ARE FINAL and Non-Negotiable.
Invoices will be emailed within three (3) business days following the auction. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to remit payment and remove their merchandise per the terms of this agreement.
ALL BUYERS: Full payment of invoice and removal of goods is required within 10 business days of first invoice being sent.
Failure to remove purchased merchandise within the stated pick-up time frame will result in ongoing storage fees of $10.00 per lot, per day.
Merchandise left for more than 20 business days after auction day will be considered abandoned and ownership will transfer to the Auctioneer.
By placing a bid, bidder has agreed to full responsibility, risk, and liability of Lot, and to remit full payment including hammer price, applicable sales tax, and respective buyer's premium in the event buyer is acknowledged as highest bidder by auctioneer. ALL BIDS ARE CONSIDERED LEGALLY BINDING AND NON-NEGOTIABLE.
Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. accepts cash, checks, Wells Fargo direct wire transfers, and credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover for most purchases - Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. reserves the right to demand payment via secured funds for all NEW and/or INTERNATIONAL buyers.
Please note a flat $15 fee for domestic wire transfers and a flat $16 fee for international wire transfers.
Credit card payments can be made at www.AandOauctions.com or in person - credit card payments cannot be processed via phone.
To access the online payment feature, visit https://www.aandoauctions.com/en-US/payment and have a copy of your invoice for reference. Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. will not release item(s) for shipment until payment has been cleared through their respective financial institutions. Note there is a $30.00 fee for all returned checks.
FAILURE TO PAY:
Should Buyer fail to pay the balance of their invoice within 10 business days of invoice being sent, or otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions, Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. shall be entitled to one or more the following remedies:
- to recover from Buyer all monetary loss arising from the resale of the Lot (including all costs of any resale or attempted resale);
- to retain any deposit or partial payment paid by Buyer;
- to recover from Buyer all of its costs and expenses of collection including attorney's fees of fifteen percent (15%) of the outstanding balance, interest on the outstanding balance of up to 3% per month, and other related costs;
- all other relief and remedies allowed by law. Georgia law applies and jurisdiction and venue over all disputes involving these Terms and Conditions shall be in Fulton County, Georgia.
NOTE: It is the bidder's responsibility to ensure that the Auctioneer is provided with correct email address for invoice delivery.
In ALL cases, it is the sole responsibility of the Buyer to remit payment and remove their merchandise per the terms of this agreement. Auctioneer strongly suggests obtaining a shipping estimate before bidding.
Ahlers & Ogletree offers in-house shipping services only on select Lots. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for our shipping services, please reach us at shipping@AandOauctions.com.
DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS (PICK-UP, PACKAGE, CRATING & FREIGHT SERVICES)
- UPS Store 1006 - Bob Persky | store1006@theUPSstore.com | 404.261.6339
- UPS Store 1140 - Brent Taunton | store1140@theUPSstore.com | 770.458.1922
- UPS Store 2215 - Richard Carico | AtlAuctionShipper@gmail.com | 770.377.6445
- Craters & Freighters - firstname.lastname@example.org | 678.819.5502
- PakMail 316 – Kimberly Brown | email@example.com | 770.587.2898
- Knox-Addley, Mac Hodge, 404.603.8000, firstname.lastname@example.org (also does local delivery within Georgia)
Please allow 1-3 days in order to receive your shipping quote.
TRUCK SHIPMENTS (NATIONWIDE)
- Team Worldwide - email@example.com | 404.761.2755
- RB Shipping - firstname.lastname@example.org | 404.524.9122
- Distinguished Transport - email@example.com | 678.234.4830
- Act Fast Shipping - firstname.lastname@example.org | 469.450.2748
- Plycon Van Lines - email@example.com | 631.973.3088
- Only Way Transport - firstname.lastname@example.org | 678.914.2558
LOCAL DELIVERY (GEORGIA ONLY)
- Atlanta's Pro Pak, LLC, Omar Valverde, 404.453.2025, email@example.com
- Another Person's Treasures, Michael Rydell, 770.331.7390
- Velvet Glove Delivery, 404.379.4499, firstname.lastname@example.org
- RB Shipping, info@RBshippingLLC.com, 404.524.9122
- Knox-Addley, Mac Hodge, 404.603.8000, email@example.com (also does packing, crating & shipping)
Ahlers & Ogletree, Inc. assumes no liability for damage to sold property beyond the pick-up timeframes provided in this Agreement.